The application form must be filled out online and a printout must be brought with you.
- An affidavit for a passport in lieu of lost or damaged passports.
- Passport lost Jawasat/Police Report with official English legal translation.
- Iqama details/residency status printout from Jawasat with official English legal translation.
- two current, white-background, 2 x 2 inch passport-sized photos.
- duplicate of a passport first two and last two pages and all pages of observations, if any, made by the Passport Issuing Authority
- valid Iqama copy
- Under the Lost category, the Tatkal facility or same-day delivery is not offered.
- Documentation checklist for lost or damaged passports:
- Print a completed online application form for an Indian passport
- With the two pictures of 5cmX5cm.
- passport photocopy of the first & last page
- copy of a work permit or residence permit with front & back side
- Police Complaint Report in the event of a theft or loss
- a statement from the applicant outlining the circumstances surrounding the loss, theft, or damage of their passport
- a letter from the employer or institution outlining the employment, course, and stay details
- CPR card copy
- a self-addressed, postage-paid, envelope of the proper size if you want your passport returned via mail.
Only in circumstances where the Embassy deems it necessary to do so, a Short Validity Passport is given for a term of six months.
Please inform applicants that passports with such short validity cannot be renewed. The Embassy will accept applications for passports with ten-year validity from those who pay the standard passport reissue charge and provide the required supporting documentation. Our emergency lost passport replacement services will help to get a lost passport very quickly and will help to get a new passport as early as possible at a reasonable price.